This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. This privacy notice addresses what information is collected, who the information is shared with, and how it is secured.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
What data do we collect?
Rebuildnutrition.com collects the following data:
· Personal Identification Information such as (Name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card information for purchases.
ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. automatically collects certain data when you visit the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity but could include device and usage information, such as your IP address, operating system, language preferences, country, location, device name. This information is needed for security, analytics, and reporting purposes.
How do we collect your information?
] If you schedule an appointment with ReBuild Nutrition, Inc., your name, email, and phone number will be collected. Your name and email address may be used to contact you after your call with follow-up information.
If you become a customer, ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. will collect your name, email, address, and phone number and use them to provide services to you. If you retain or purchase from ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. you have the option to pay online through Stripe. Any information you provide during the checkout process is not stored on our website but provided to Stripe who completes the purchase transaction. You agree that you gave this information voluntarily for the contents that you received. By using this website, you agree not to hold ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. responsible for any security breach and for any unauthorized use of your personal information by third parties.
How will we use your data?
Your data will be used for a variety of business purposes identified below:
· Send you marketing and promotional messages. ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. and third party marketing partners can use your personal information for marketing purposes. If you don’t want to receive those emails, you can opt-out at any time.
· Purchases. Your information can be used when you purchase, return, or exchange an item from this website.
· Testimonials. ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. posts testimonials that include personal information. All testimonials are consented to prior to being put on the website. If you want to update or delete your testimonial, please contact email@example.com and include your name, where the testimonial is, and your contact information.
· Targeted advertising, ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. may use your information to show content that interests you or near your location
· Feedback. ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. ] is always looking to improve, and may use your information to ask for feedback.
· To enforce the terms and conditions and other policies for business, legal, or contractual reasons.
· Respond to legal requests. If ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. receives a legal request, your data may have to be inspected.
· Deliver products or services. Your data may be used to deliver any products or services you requested.
· Respond to inquiries. Your data may be used if you use the contact forms on the website.
· Other business purposes. Your information may be used for data analysis, determine the effectives of promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve services, products, and marketing. Your personal information will not be used without your consent.
Will your information be shared?
Your data may be shared with your consent, to perform a contract, or legal obligations to comply with applicable law, government requests, court order, or a legal process.
Your data may be shared to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding violations of our policy, fraud, illegal activities, or for litigation purposes which we are a part of.
Your information may be shared with the vendors, consultants, and third party service provider, contractors, or agents who perform services for ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. or on behalf of ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. does not sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
If you share information from rebuildnutrition.com on any social media medium, you are voluntarily disclosing your personal information. It becomes public information and can be collected and used by others. Rebuildnutrition.com does not have control over this collection and takes no responsibility for the use, storage or dissemination of such publicly disclosed personal information by you.
Who will your information be shared with?
ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. ] shares your information with the third parties listed below. If ReBuild Nurition, Inc. has processed your data based on your consent and you want to revoke consent, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will you store my information?
Securing your information
ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. will not trade, share, or sell your information to any other company without giving you express notification, except for certain third parties who assist ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. in providing services to you, as listed above. These third parties agree to keep your information private. ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. will release your information as required by law and if necessary to protect ReBuild Nutrition, Inc’s legal rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding or court order, to prevent threats to others or illegal activities, or to prevent abuse of this website.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) rights
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, you are entitled to the following rights:
· Know what data has been collected about you and how it has been processed
· Object to the transfer of your personal data from one electronic processing system into another
· Make changes to inaccurate information
· Withdraw consent after you have given your personal data
· Ask for your personal data to be deleted
· Informed in clear and plain language if you are asked for consent of your personal data
If you believe ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. is unlawfully using your information, you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can contact them at: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
If you have an account with ReBuild Nutrition, Inc, you can delete your account by sending an email email@example.com and Rebuild Nutrition, Inc. will delete your account. Some information may be retained for fraud, legal investigations, enforce terms and conditions, or troubleshoot.
If you want to opt out of email marketing, you can do so at any time using the unsubscribe button within the emails you are sent or by using the contact information below.
Children’ s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is not directed at children and does not collect information from persons under the age of 13. If your child submitted personal identifiable information to ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and that information will be deleted.
California resident’s privacy rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request and obtain information about categories of personal information ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. discloses to 3rd parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all 3rd parties ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. shared in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make this request, use the information below to contact ReBuild Nutrition, Inc.
Children under 18 years of age may request removal of content or information posted on rebuildnutrition.com. To request removal, use the information below to contact ReBuild Nutrition, Inc. and provide a statement that you reside in California.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CCPA
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge:
Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You
You have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
• The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
• The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any; and
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Please note that we are not required to:
• Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained;
• Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or
• Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you do not want your information disclosed to third parties.
If you have questions or comments, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org